- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Hotel transfers via Mercedes or Opel van are included
- Enjoy the freedom of a flexible itinerary
- An ideal trip for travelers who want to see Rome’s most famous sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tour from Rome: Meet your tour guide to your hotel, B&B, private apartment at 8AM
- Tour from FCO or CIA Airport (one-way): Extra Charge of Eur 70 cash per van
- Tour from the Port of Civitavecchia (Pick-up & Drop off): Extra Charge of Eur 200 cash per van
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Earphones are mandatory for groups (more than 5 guests) inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- For last minute bookings, skip the line tickets (Colosseum or Vatican Museums) may be sold out. In that case you may decide to divide the hours of the tour and visit the Vatican the next day.
- The Vatican Museum is open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm (final entry at 4pm). The museum is closed on Sundays except for the last Sunday of each month, (providing this does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June or 25 & 26 December) when it opens from 9am until 2pm (final entry at 12.30pm).
- Most travelers can participate
- A single van is used for up to seven people. For groups over seven people two Mercedes vans are used. A single guide is used for each individual group regardless of the number of people.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limousine Service in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms