3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Hop on a vintage Vespa for an evening tour of the Eternal City. First stop: Rome’s most iconic landmark, the Colosseum. After a brief stop for gelato and coffee (included), the tour continues with stops at the Mouth of the Truth, Circus Maximus , Palatine Hill, Saint Peter's Square, and the Trevi Fountain. An experienced guide does the driving so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the views.
- Tour Rome in style on a vintage Vespa scooter
- 3 hours sightseeing with a professional guide
- Gelato and coffee stop included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via Santamaura, 21, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
2: Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup at centrally located hotel or address in center of Rome, otherwise we meet you at our office via Santamaura 21, Vatican area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children :min age 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 7 HILLS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vespa Tour By Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vespa Tour By Night?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vespa Tour By Night?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vespa Tour By Night?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I have always wanted to ride a Vespa in Italy, definitely an added bonus to be able to ride in the side car as well!" See review
Product code: 48843P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursSidecar Tours Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoSidecar Tours - Lake BraccianoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaSidecar Tours - Lake BolsenaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoSidecar Tours - OrvietoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Piazza TrilussaOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)La PietàBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaFarnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Castel GandolfoSt. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Rome Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)