3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Combine some of Rome’s best local foods with hidden history and culture on a walking tour of the city’s Testaccio quarter. This lively neighborhood is beloved by locals for its family-run delis, bakeries, street food, and more. Uncover Testaccio’s past in the atmospheric streets, and enjoy five food stops to sample local specialities (own expense). Explore Testaccio food market and see the ancient Pyramid of Cestia, Artists (Protestant) Cemetery, and other sights on route.
- Food, market, and history walking tour of Rome’s Testaccio neighborhood
- Learn about Testaccio’s past, culture, and authentic foods
- Make five food stops at local eateries and chat to vendors at the open-air market
- Enjoy eight samples of local delicacies and a wine tasting (own expense)
- See the ancient Roman Pyramid of Cestia, the Artists’ (Protestant) Cemetery, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Taylor made tour
3 hours walking tour
Hotel pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
Via Raffaele Persichetti, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Via Marmorata, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: comfortable clothing and shoes
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.5 kilometers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Testaccio Street Food and Market Plus Roman Pyramid Tour in Rome?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Testaccio Street Food and Market Plus Roman Pyramid Tour in Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 20455P130
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoStreet Food Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaStreet Food Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiStreet Food Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Rainbow Magic LandVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Welcome to RomeSt. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Castel Romano Designer OutletFontana dell'Acqua PaolaHerculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataBasilica di Sant'Andrea della ValleRome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)ZoomarinePiazzale Giuseppe Garibaldi