- A German-speaking guided tour of Rome’s top sights
- Group sizes are capped at only 13 participants for a more exclusive travel experience
- Stop for tasty breaks along the way, including gelato and coffee stops
- Cover the city’s most celebrated attractions in just a few hours of walking
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the church of Santa Maria del Popolo. (piazza del popolo) Your guide will be waiting there with a visible sign. ( "Deutsche Römerin")
we will finish at the Navona square at the fountain of Bernini.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. (Der Stadtbummel findet bei jedem Wetter statt.)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deutsche Römerin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff