- Enjoy an overview of Rome’s highlight landmarks in just a single afternoon
- Skip-the-line entrance saves you hours of waiting time at the Colosseum
- Learn all about Rome’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Soak up Rome’s unique ambiance on a walking tour of the city
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the "Oppio Caffe" on Via delle Terme di Tito on the corner of Via Nicola Salvi. The guide will have a sign with "Tour in the city" on it.
You will meet your guide near the obelisk on the top of the Spanish steps. From Colosseo Metro take line B Jonio/Rebibbia direction and get off on Termini where you find Line A change. Take line A Battistini direction and get off at Spagna. MEETING TIME 10 MINUTES PRIOR YOUR TOUR DEPARTURE TIME
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for the Colosseum tour is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Mandatory meeting time for City Centre walking tour is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Late arrivals cannot join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- To get inside the Colosseum it used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once.This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- Activity subjected on weather conditions. Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather are beyond our control. In this instance the company reserves the right to propose an alternative to this activity.
- Activity not recommended for people with motor lag
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience