12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast are two highlights of southern Italy, but visiting by public transportation can be a hassle. Save hours with this day trip that includes round-trip transportation from Rome. Skip the train and bus and instead reach the archaeological site of Pompeii and picturesque fishing towns of Positano and Amalfi via air-conditioned van. Enjoy free time to explore all three destinations before the return trip to Rome.
- Rome pick up and private transportation to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
- Free time to tour the Roman ruins of Pompeii on your own
- Sightsee, shop, and dine in Amalfi and Positano at your own pace
- A small-group experience for more flexibility and personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup/drop-off (if inside the Aurelian Walls)
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
entrance tickets to the ruins of Pompeii
Departure & Return
Departure PointRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All accomodation inside Aurelian Walls
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This shared trip will leave only with a minimum of three travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A lovely day out, although a lot of travel and time in the bus." See review
Product code: 12855P185
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - OrvietoArchaeology Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)TestaccioBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)Hydromania Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Historic Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Caelian Hill (Celio)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del Caravita