Are you interested in?
2013 Tours & Activities
Ancient Rome Tours
40 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
2970 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The Colosseum is one of Rome’s most popular attractions, with the crowds to match. Bypass the queue at the entrance with skip-the-line admission tickets, followed by an art-historian led tour of the thousands-year-old gladiatorial arena. You’ll also get a chance to explore the Roman Forum for a peek into everyday life in ancient Rome.
- A skip-the-line Colosseum tour led by an art historian
- Cover the most important landmarks of Rome’s ancient imperial capital in a single half-day visit
- See the Colosseum and the Roman Forum brought to life through the use of multimedia visual aids
- Learn what life was like in the political, religious, and social center of Rome’s ancient capital
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dei Fori Imperiali, 21, Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rome City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line Private Tour of the Colosseum Forums Palatine Hill & Ancient Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line Private Tour of the Colosseum Forums Palatine Hill & Ancient Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line Private Tour of the Colosseum Forums Palatine Hill & Ancient Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 104544P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaArt Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataMuseum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and Martyrs (Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri) Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Vatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)Via Cola di RienzoBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Hard Rock Cafe Rome Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaZoomarine