- Enjoy hassle-free travel between Rome city center and Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport
- Avoid difficulties with the Rome public bus network
- Reach your destination feeling relaxed
- Round-trip departures every 30 or 40 minutes
Departure & Return
you need to attend the bus stop at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure to validate your presence and ticket with our staff to get on board
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:15 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||06:15 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY SIT SOCIETA ITALIANA TRASPORTI SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The train is a hassle if you have a lot of bags." See review