Are you interested in?
Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere) Tours
670 Tours & Activities
1418 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
1861 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
pickup at your accomodation within the aurelian walls
drop off in the cruise terminal
Small group limited to maximum of 15 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
All accomodation inside aurelian walls
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child seat available on request
- If there are customers with wheelchairs, communicate during the booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Transfer From Rome to the Civitavecchia Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Transfer From Rome to the Civitavecchia Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Transfer From Rome to the Civitavecchia Port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Transfer From Rome to the Civitavecchia Port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Transportation Services Transfers & Ground TransportRomePort Transfers - Lake BraccianoTransportation Services - Lake BraccianoPort Transfers - Lake BolsenaTransportation Services - Lake BolsenaPort Transfers - AssisiTransportation Services - AssisiCategory
Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Ponte SistoPalatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Campo de' FioriHydromania Villa CelimontanaForo ItalicoLargo di Torre ArgentinaPiazza di SpagnaAncient RomeFontana dell'Acqua PaolaVia Cola di RienzoBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma)