- Shared transfer from Rome hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Stress-free way to get to the airport
- Relax in a spacious, air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and professional driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the Rome area
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Leave your Rome hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, and relax on the journey to the airport with several other passengers. It’s a shared Rome transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will need to reconfirm your pickup time and place 24 hours prior to your departure from Rome (contact info will be provided).
Please note: There is a maximum luggage allowance of one suitcase and one carry-on bag per person. This service is available from select Rome hotels only; click ‘View additional info’ to see hotels that are not included. Price is per person, based on eight adults per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must be accompanied by own assistant
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle
- Please note this is a share service reason why the recommended pickup time is 3.45 hours prior your flight departure
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport.