- Shared transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport to hotels in central Rome
- Avoid the hassle of airport taxi lines
- Enjoy an efficient and convenient transfer by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and professional driver
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the Rome area
Departure & Return
Address: The meeting point with the assistant is at Terminal 3 • From 7:00am to 9:00pm an assistant will be waiting for you at the “COTAV” desk holding a card with your name on it (please show your voucher). • From 9:01pm to 6:59am the driver will be waiting for you at the “COTAV” desk holding a card with your name on it (please show your voucher). Please note: the driver will wait for no more than 30 minutes after the landing of your flight.
What To Expect
Just enter your details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside the vehicle. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so it doesn’t matter when your flight arrives. You will need to reconfirm your exact pickup time 24 hours prior to your arrival in Rome (contact info will be provided).
Please note: There is a maximum luggage allowance of one suitcase and one carry-on bag per person. Price is per person, based on eight adults per vehicle. This service is available for select Rome hotels only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age range for passengers allowed from 3 years old up to 99 years old
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must be accompanied by own assistant
- Price is per person, based on eight adults per car/vehicle
- Your driver will wait no longer than 30 minutes if your flight has been delayed, or if you do not wait at the pre-arranged meeting point
- The shuttle service is available from selected hotels in central Rome
- Please contact the provider after booking to make sure that your hotel is covered by this service!
- If you are staying in a b&b or apartment we cannot contact you, so you are kindly requested to be ready at the door starting from 3h 45 minutes prior to flight departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line I Love Rome by Carrani Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Shared Arrival Transfer: Fiumicino Airport to Rome Hotels.