- One-way shared arrival transfer from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport
- Door-to-door service takes you to your central Rome hotel
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times available
- Small group transfers limited to 8 people ensure personalized service
Departure & Return
Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center ( inside the Aurelian Walls) The shuttle don't follow the delay flight. please provide your correct address for the drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfer shuttles run every hour from 7am to 9pm
- You must provide the correct flight number and company details and inform the local supplier of any changes; no responsibility can be attributed to the operator of the service due to incorrect information.
- A correct address for the drop off inside the aurelian walls of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- The shuttle is shared with other customers , has a tolerance of 30 minutes from the timetable assigned.
- Provide the correct phone number and international country code
- MEETING POINT TERMINAL 3 COLUMN N. 1
- The shuttle doesn’t follow the delay/ missed flights
- only 1 suitcase + 1 piece of hand luggage per person
- Warning! For flights arriving from Extra European Countries we suggest to book the transfer 1 hour after the flight landing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Time for pick up at the hotel must be confirmed the day before between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm on the emergency phone or whatsapp
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus information: Below a brief list of the measures will be taken to ensure the safety of customers during the tours and on board our vehicles: - gloves and surgery masks; - disinfectant gel - Sanitization of vehicles at the end of each tour - staff, assistants, guides, drivers wearing masks and gloves - preventive information to the customer once on board the vehicles - the capacity of minivans will be reduced to a maximum of 4/5 people in order to respect the distance required by the regulations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Welcome Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe Shared Arrival Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Hotel.
- "About the same price as a cab but much nicer." See review