3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Map of Rome
Cappuccino or Gelato break offered by us
Pick-up & Drop-off in the Hotel or anwhere inside the city center
Departure & Return
Departure PointRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer must have a valid driving license and 2 wheel driving experience
- OPERATED BY Eco Move Rent - Vespa Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Vespa Grand Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Vespa Grand Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rome Vespa Grand Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rome Vespa Grand Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 156967P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRomeVespa Rentals - Lake BraccianoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Lake BraccianoVespa Rentals - Lake BolsenaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Lake BolsenaVespa Rentals - OrvietoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - OrvietoCategory
Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San LorenzoFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo)Caelian Hill (Celio)Antico Caffè GrecoLa PietàBorghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Case Romane del CelioPalatine Hill (Palatino)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Via SacraSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Domus AugustanaRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)