To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the Eternal City’s ancient treasures the fun and easy way on a 4-hour electric bike tour. Avoid a long hot walk and instead visit most of Rome’s most important historic attractions on a battery-boosted bike while a professional tour guide leads the way. The itinerary can be customized depending on your interests and makes a great adventure for small groups and families.
- Semi-Private, 4-hour e-bike tour of Rome
- Visit the city's most iconic attractions in a half day
- Cover much more distance than walking while avoiding fatigue
- Easily scale Rome's famous hills for fantastic viewpoints
- Enjoy access to special traffic-free zones and the flexibility to stop often for photos
- A knowledgeable guide can customize the tour based on the group's interest
- Ideal for families and small groups of friends
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available and are included in cost for infant (20 euro)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rolling Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rome Semi-Private Guided Electric Bicycle Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rome Semi-Private Guided Electric Bicycle Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 7377P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Cinecittà WorldCiampino International Airport (CIA)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Piazza di San CosimatoTrajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Piazza VeneziaSaint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Villa MediciCase Romane del CelioAventine Hill (Aventino)Palazzo AltempsBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Madama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)Ponte SistoVatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)