- 2.5-hour walking tour of Rome’s squares and fountains
- Explore Rome’s most beautiful piazzas, palazzos, fountains and monuments
- See iconic landmarks like the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon
- Experience local life as you visit the lively Piazza Navona and Campo de ‘Fiori
- Learn about Rome’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Ideal introduction to Rome for first-timer visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide near the obelisk on the top of the Spanish steps
Meeting point is our local office located in Via IV Novembre 147.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for the walking tour is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Activity subjected on weather conditions. Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather are beyond our control. In this instance the company reserves the right to propose an alternative to this activity.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience