Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour the streets of Rome on a sunset sightseeing tour
- Visit many of the city’s beautiful squares and fountains
- Enjoy a stunning sunset overlooking the city
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
The tour will meet at Piazza del Popolo square in front of the church Santa Maria del Popolo (the church located between Leonardo da Vinci Museum and the arch of Porta Flaminia). Please look for a tour guide with "Rome Your Way" sign. Please arrive there by 18.45.
The tour will end up at about 22.00 at Campo de' Fiori.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Way Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands