3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cycle through 2,000 years of history on a half-day electric bike tour of Rome. See iconic ancient wonders like the Colosseum and Circus Maximus, plus hidden historic treasures that are off the beaten tourist path. Easily climb some of Rome’s famous hills with a battery-powered boost, and cover much more ground than walking — without breaking a sweat. Tour size is limited for a more personalized small-group experience.
- 4-hour electric bike tour of Rome
- See many of the Eternal City's historic highlights in a packed half day
- Easily climb Rome's hills for panoramic views of the city
- Get a battery-powered boost to save your feet from fatigue
- Learn about the city's ancient history from a knowledgeable guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and chain-lock
Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
- For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 metres tall may ride their own bike.
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed, and it could be maximum half an hour less or more than the indicated time.
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELEBIKE ROME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8350P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - OrvietoCity Tours - OrvietoMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Palatine Hill (Palatino)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Basilica di Santa PrassedeFountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaRome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)Piazza della RepubblicaBramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Foro ItalicoSpanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Trinità dei MontiTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)