Explore our promoted experiences
- Head off the tourist trail and visit three of Rome’s most unusual sites
- Pick between convenient morning or afternoon tour times
- See the Roman Catacombs, Basilica San Clemente, and Capuchin Crypt
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach with just a small group for company
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you at the entrance to the first venue - Capuchin Crypts located at 27 Via Veneto, Rome.
The tour ends in the city center, just a few blocks away from the Colosseum, Jewish Ghetto, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Largo di Torre Argentina, and Piazza Navona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No photos allowed at the venues!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY More Of Rome, impresa individuale RM-1493022
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands