Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
For the transfers from Fiumicino-Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: Meeting with the driver at the Meeting Points, with a name sign, inside the arrival terminal for the flight (T1-T3). For the transfers from the Civitavecchia Cruise Port: Meeting with the driver, with name sign, directly near the ship arrival pier. All vehicles have the necessary authorization for the access to the port area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roma Travel Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Transfers: Civitavecchia Port to Fiumicino Airport (FCO) or vice versa.