3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Learn about one of the world's oldest Jewish communities during this private guided tour of Rome's Jewish Ghetto. Listen to an in-depth history of the Eternal City's Jewish community, from antiquity until today. Private tours can be selected at any time of day and include complimentary audio headsets for groups of six or more, plus a stroll through neighboring Trastevere.
- A private walking tour through the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere
- Cover the highlights of one of the city's most vibrant and historic districts
- Enjoy an entirely personalized tour experience, customized to your group
- Move freely without missing a word with free personal audio headset rentals
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Headsets to always hear you guide (when more then 6 people in the group)
Transportation to/from the meeting/end point
Departure & Return
Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Allyn Travel LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Jewish Ghetto Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Jewish Ghetto Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Jewish Ghetto Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Jewish Ghetto Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 31810P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Ciampino International Airport (CIA)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Basilica di Santa Maria in Via LataBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Piazzale Giuseppe GaribaldiChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Castel Romano Designer OutletChurch of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem (Basilica di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteMadama Palace (Palazzo Madama)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Silvano Toti Globe TheatrePiazza di Spagna