2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Rome just like characters from "The Da Vinci Code" on a treasure hunt. This sightseeing tour with a twist allows you to see the city center's historical landmarks while searching for clues to solve a mystery. It's a family-friendly experience more likely to keep your kids entertained than a traditional walking tour.
- Get to know Rome on a treasure hunt
- Activities, games, and photo contests provide an engaging way to sightsee
- Visit attractions such as the Spanish Steps while trying to solve a puzzle
- Tour limited to 15 for a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Score Cards, pens and prizes for winners!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Barberini, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20455P257
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRomeFun & Games - Lake BraccianoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Lake BraccianoFun & Games - Lake BolsenaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Lake BolsenaFun & Games - OrvietoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - OrvietoCategory
St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaBaths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Paciotti SalumeriaRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Basilica di Santa PrassedeChurch of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Piazza della RepubblicaTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Porta MaggioreBasilica di Sant'AgostinoTestaccioTrinità dei MontiChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Piazza del Popolo