Are you interested in?
2248 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
5825 Tours & Activities
Piazza della Rotonda Tours
38 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See the piazzas of central Rome illuminated at night during a 3-hour walking tour of the city’s most important squares. Set out on foot before sunset from Piazza del Popolo, passing baroque fountains and statues en route to Campo de' Fiori. You’ll stop by Pincio Terrace, Piazza di Trevi, Piazza della Rotonda and Piazza Navona and hear about the city’s landmarks from your guide, an expert in art history. Numbers are limited to ensure a small-group experience.
- Sunset walking tour of Rome’s public squares
- Stroll to several piazzas including di Trevi, della Rotonda and Navona
- See the Spanish Steps and make a wish at Trevi Fountain
- Hear commentary by a professional art historian as the guide
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza del Popolo, 11, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior tour departure
- In winter time, please carry a coat with you and an umbrella in case of rain
- In summer time, please carry a bottle of water and an umbrella to shade during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mea ToursEvents S.r.l.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Piazzas of Rome Small-Group Sunset Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Piazzas of Rome Small-Group Sunset Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Piazzas of Rome Small-Group Sunset Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Piazzas of Rome Small-Group Sunset Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I definitely recommend starting your Rome vacation off with this tour." See review
Product code: 30495P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
St. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Foro ItalicoPortico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)St. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)Cinecittà WorldPalatine Hill (Palatino)ZoomarineGolden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)Palazzo AltempsVia Cola di RienzoSeven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Aqueduct Park (Parco degli Acquedotti)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo