1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit the National Gallery of Ancient Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica), housed inside the Palazzo Barberini, a baroque palace in central Rome. With admission to the museum, you can enjoy its collection of approximately 500 works spread across 34 rooms, including masterpieces by Caravaggio and Raphael.
- Admission to the National Gallery of Ancient Art inside the Palazzo Barberini
- Experience a piece of baroque Rome
- See a collection of paintings by iconic Italian artists like Caravaggio
- Explore the palace and admire its architecture at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo Barberini, Via delle Quattro Fontane 13, 00184 Rome Italy
1/28/2020 - 3/16/2022
|Thursday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Reserved tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes before the confirmed time slot. After this time, reservations will be canceled and you will lose the right to your tickets
- Information for visitors with limited mobility and disabilities: The museum has an elevator and access ramp
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Palazzo Barberini entrance ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14982P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - AssisiAttractions & Museums - AssisiMuseum Tickets & Passes - AssisiCategory
Aventine Hill (Aventino)Trajan's ColumnFontana dell'Acqua PaolaSant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Piazza di Santa Maria in TrastevereColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Quartiere CoppedèSilvano Toti Globe TheatreForo ItalicoPonza Island Case Romane del CelioBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Basilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)St. Peter's Square (Piazza San Pietro)ZoomarineHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)