10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day exploring the UNESCO listed Val d'Orcia region on a 10-hour tour from Rome. Your Tuscan adventures begins with hotel pickup, followed by a comfortable drive past medieval castles and hilltop villages. Stop for private guided visits in the villages of Montepulciano and Pienza. Round out your day away from the busy city with a wine and bruschetta tasting at one of the region’s most popular wineries.
- Experience Tuscan culture, food, and history
- Travel by comfortable round trip transportation
- Enjoy a wine tasting at a Montalcino winery
- Visit the UNESCO listed Val d'Orcia region
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
air-conditioned minivan Mercedes
Expert english speaking driver
wine - tasting & local delicatessen
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will meet your English speaking driver at the lobby of your hotel in Rome.
For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Best Rome Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during day-trip from Rome to Val d' Orcia with wine&cheese tasting included ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during day-trip from Rome to Val d' Orcia with wine&cheese tasting included ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during day-trip from Rome to Val d' Orcia with wine&cheese tasting included ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during day-trip from Rome to Val d' Orcia with wine&cheese tasting included ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
day-trip from Rome to Val d' Orcia with wine&cheese tasting included
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiCategory
Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Cinecittà WorldOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaCircus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Turtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Arch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Piazza della Bocca della VeritàTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo) Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FrattePaciotti SalumeriaTheater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Seven Hills of Rome (Sette Colli di Roma)Piazza del Popolo