Are you interested in?
401 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
857 Tours & Activities
Campo de' Fiori Tours
446 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine two attractions Rome has to offer - delicious food and ancient history - on this tour that starts in the lively Campo de’Fiori and ends in one of the city’s oldest trattorias. Snack your way through Rome’s delicious street food, trying baccala fritto and pizza al taglio. Your foodie guide orients you to the city while teaching you about the tastes you shouldn’t miss during your visit.
- Get to know the best local eateries while learning to navigate Rome
- Generous food samples, including fresh pizza, meats and cheeses
- Learn about the evolution of Roman food from your guide
- Take a break from walking while enjoying a sit-down meal and a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Carbonara, Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 23, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know in advance if you are a vegetarian, have any food allergies or food dislikes!
- If you or any member of your party has difficulty with mobility (uses crutches or a wheelchair, etc.), please contact us in advance. This tour is not wheelchair accessible. Private tours are available to meet these needs, on request.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours About
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local Food and Wine Walking Tour around Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Local Food and Wine Walking Tour around Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local Food and Wine Walking Tour around Rome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 62422P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiUnique Experiences - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Silvano Toti Globe TheatreKeats-Shelley HouseAncient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Hydromania Palazzo AltempsBasilica di Sant'AgostinoTrajan's ColumnVittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Antico Caffè GrecoTurtle Fountain (Fontana delle Tartarughe)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Via Cola di RienzoRome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Largo di Torre ArgentinaParco del Colle OppioAventine Hill (Aventino)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)