3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rome is home to Europe’s oldest Jewish community, and the city’s Jewish ghetto is still the center of its cultural life and cuisine. Discover this characteristic corner of the Eternal City with a Roman Jewish guide, who will share insights into the city’s Jewish past and present. Enjoy exclusive access to the historic Ghetto’s synagogues and museum, and sample traditional treats from a neighborhood Kosher bakery.
- Take a deep dive into the history and culture of Rome’s Jewish community
- Stroll through the Jewish Ghetto neighborhood with an insider guide
- A private tour of the Great and Spanish Synagogues and Jewish Museum
- Stop at a traditional Kosher bakery for a tasting
Saved to wishlist!
A journey through 22 centuries of Jewish life in Rome
Entrance fees of the Jewish museum (11€ each adult and 5 € for students, children under 10 free)
Departure & Return
Lungotevere de' Cenci, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jewish Roma Private Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I'm not an organized tour type of person, but this tour was definitely worth it." See review
Product code: 150924P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Piazza di SpagnaJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Piazza della RotondaChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)House of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaPiazza Farnese Castel Romano Designer OutletPamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)Paciotti SalumeriaArch of Constantine (Arco di Costantino)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Basilica di Santa Prassede