1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Get personalized attention from a chef/guide during this pizza-making class in Rome. You'll learn so much more about the history and culinary culture of pizza than you would simply trying a slice at every pizzeria in town. Learn the ultimate pizza-making secrets from the chef and then taste your creations. You'll walk away with the expertise to continue making amazing pizza at home.
- Culinary theory and practical pizza-making lesson from a chef
- Private intensive course just for you means personalized attention
- Bruschetta, pizza, and nonalcoholic drinks
- One alcoholic drink per participant
Saved to wishlist!
Theoretical and practical lesson
coffe or limoncello
Glass of wine
Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
EXTRA DRINKS AVAILABLE A LA CARTE
Departure & Return
Departure PointSugo d'oro, Via di Propaganda, 22, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Italian Pizza Lovers - Private Class in Pizzeria?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Italian Pizza Lovers - Private Class in Pizzeria?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Italian Pizza Lovers - Private Class in Pizzeria?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 21369P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoCooking Classes - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - OrvietoCooking Classes - OrvietoCategory
San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Jewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Hydromania Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Via SacraCampo de' FioriBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Museum of Contemporary Art of Rome (MACRO)ZoomarineBasilica di Santa PrassedeVatican Grottoes (Grotte Vaticane)Villa FarnesinaPiazza della RotondaPiazza TrilussaLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)TrastevereFontana dell'Acqua PaolaBarcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)