To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rome houses three of the world’s top holy sites: The Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, and Castel Sant’Angelo. Breeze past notoriously long entrance queues at each location with a pre–reserved, skip–the–line admission ticket and tour. Your guide, who points out noteworthy works of art, provides little–known anecdotes and more information than you could find in a guidebook.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
2: Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsLungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory meeting time for th Vatican Museum tour is 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Mandatory meeting time for Castel Sant'Angelo walking tour is 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Late arrivals cannot join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- To get inside Vatican Musuem it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You must have a valid photo ID (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that security check at the entrance cannot be skipped. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- This tour will not operate on religious holidays
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with motor difficulties and walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour In Rome by Tour in the City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20905P100
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Piazza della RepubblicaVilla CelimontanaChurch of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)Trajan's ColumnTiber Island (Isola Tiberina)Rome Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto Ebraico di Roma)Piazza TrilussaCatacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Trinità dei MontiLargo di Torre ArgentinaPiazza del CampidoglioBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Paciotti SalumeriaWelcome to RomeSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Church of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Via Margutta