4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Accommodation for overnight stays
Transportation (Buses, Boat ride)
Most entrance ticket fees
Luggage drop-off at Amalfi (Optional for 5 EUR)
Naples Centro Storico street food tour (optional for 38 EUR)
Villa Rufolo Entrance Fee (Optional for 7 EUR)
Meals, everyone has their own preferences!
Departure & Return
Stazione Tiburtina (MB) , 00162 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
There will be a guide with the Dolan sign at the bus site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PT. Warna Nusantara Global
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Group Tour to South Italian Coasts?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Group Tour to South Italian Coasts?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Group Tour to South Italian Coasts?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Group Tour to South Italian Coasts?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursTrolley Tours Multi-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeRail Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BraccianoTrolley Tours - Lake BraccianoMulti-day Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoRail Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaTrolley Tours - Lake BolsenaMulti-day Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaRail Tours - AssisiBus Tours - AssisiTrolley Tours - AssisiMulti-day Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Villa TorloniaTiber River (Fiume Tevere)Rome Via NazionaleBasilica of Santi Quattro Coronati (Basilica dei Santi Quattro Coronati)Villa CelimontanaJewish Museum of Rome (Museo Ebraico di Roma)Odescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)Church of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Palatine Hill (Palatino)Portico of Octavia (Portico di Ottavia)National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Sant'Angelo Bridge (Ponte Sant'Angelo)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) Domus AugustanaSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Foro ItalicoRome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Catacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma)