3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Built upon thousands of years of history, Rome carries dark secrets buried beneath its ancient ruins and Renaissance churches. See a different side of the Eternal City on a ghostly night tour, after the sun has set and the crowds have dispersed. Hear chilling stories of burned heretics, papal spirits, and ancient scandals while exploring Rome’s tucked-away corners under the cover of night.
- Discover Rome's sinister side on an evening ghost tour
- Hear legends, scandals, and tales of restless spirits from an entertaining guide
- Spooky night tour avoids the daytime heat and crowds
- See parts of the city not included on most tourist itineraries
Saved to wishlist!
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Pickup and Drop off
food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointCastel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsPiazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Please provide your hotel (apartment or Bed and Breakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)
- Most travelers can participate
- The excacly meeting time and point will be communicated before the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghosts of Rome: Secrets and Mysteries Night Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRomeNight Tours - Lake BraccianoGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNight Tours - Lake BolsenaGhost & Vampire Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNight Tours - OrvietoGhost & Vampire Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Circus of Maxentius (Circo di Massenzio) Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Ponte SistoVittorio Emmanuele II Monument (Vittoriano)Rome Via NazionaleRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Euroma2Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Ponza Island Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)Baths of Diocletian (Terme di Diocleziano)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Palazzo AltempsBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)