10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Relive the glory of ancient Rome on this private full-day tour of Pompeii. Explore the UENSCO-listed ruins, which date back to the 7th century BC, and learn how the city was buried by the AD79 eruption of Mt Vesuvius volcano. Stand in awe before the world’s oldest surviving Roman amphitheater, hear stories of Roman life as you wander the Forum, then visit the pilgrimage site of the Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii.
- Full-day private tour of Pompeii from Rome
- Explore the grand amphitheater, Forum and the Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
hotel or private address
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YourPersonalJames.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Round Trip of Pompei from Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Round Trip of Pompei from Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Round Trip of Pompei from Rome?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Round Trip of Pompei from Rome
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiArchaeology Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiFull-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Church of St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) BioparcoCase Romane del CelioBasilica di Santa PrassedeCinecittà WorldRaphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)TestaccioCampo de' FioriArch of Titus (Arco di Tito)House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)Via SacraProtestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)Castel Sant'Angelo National Museum (Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo)Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)Rome Opera House (Teatro dell'Opera di Roma)Barcaccia Fountain (Fontana della Barcaccia)