12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
If you only have a limited amount of time to explore Italy’s highlights, this full-day tour from Rome offers a seamless way to sightsee. With just a small group for company, head out in the morning in a comfortable vehicle directly to Florence. See Brunelleschi’s Dome, visit the leather market, and more—you have the freedom to explore independently. Next, continue to Pisa and its UNESCO-listed Piazza dei Miracoli, where you can see the world-famous Leaning Tower among other attractions.
- Don’t worry about the logistics: round-trip transit from Rome is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are available at select venues
- Discover the highlights of Florence and Pisa, all in one day
- Enjoy free time to sightsee at your own pace in both destinations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup/drop-off (if inside the Aurelian Walls)
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer the pick up from all the accomodation Inside Aurelian Walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- This shared trip will leave only with a minimum of three travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - OrvietoArchaeology Tours - OrvietoFull-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Oratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaCapitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Palatine Museum (Museo del Palatino)House of Livia (Casa di Livia)Appian Way and Aurelian Walls (Via Appia Antica e Mure Aureliane)Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)Antico Caffè GrecoBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)Via MarguttaVia Cola di RienzoLeonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)Pincio Gardens (Pincio)Piazza della RotondaPonte SistoBarberini Palace (Palazzo Barberini)Cinecittà WorldRome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Hydromania Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)