2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Vatican Museum attracts over six million visitors a year. Beat the rush on this VIP private tour, which includes skip-the-line admission tickets. Jump to the front of the queue and get on-the-spot access to world-renowned galleries, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, plus an in-depth orientation from your guide.
- A private, morning or afternoon Vatican Museum tour
- Enjoy special, no-wait admission tickets and get guaranteed instant entry
- Listen to fun facts and anecdotes about the world-renowned art collections
- Tours include a cappuccino with pastries or a glass of prosecco and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
A tour guide highly reviewed on Trip Advisor, JUST FOR YOU!
Guaranteed SKIP-THE-LINE access to the Vatican Museum & St. Peter’s Basilica
Admission to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Plauto, 17, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsSt. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in Rome Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Private Tour: Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120123P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoMuseum Tickets & Passes - OrvietoCategory
Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)Castel GandolfoVia SacraBasilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)Gladiator MuseumBasilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaSanti Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Vittoriano Museum Complex (Complesso del Museo Vittoriano)Keats-Shelley HouseHistoric Center of Rome (Centro Storico di Roma)Piazza della RotondaVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Campo de' FioriBasilica di Sant'AgostinoNational Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme TestaccioBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)Orange Garden (Giardino degli Aranci)Trajan's Market (Mercati di Traiano)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)