4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With so much to see in Rome, an electric bike provides an ideal way to explore ‘The Great Beauty’ and climb its famous hills with ease. On this half-day tour, pedal past iconic ancient monuments and lesser-known gems while listening to live narration from your guide through an audio headset. Wind your way through charming piazzas and unique neighborhoods like Trastevere and the Jewish ghetto, and take in panoramic views from the Knights of Malta keyhole and other hilltop lookouts.
- 4-hour e-bike tour of Rome
- Explore unique neighborhoods, ancient monuments and charming piazzas
- Get a battery-powered boost to climb the city's famous hills with minimal effort
- Soak up panoramic views, including the famous sight of St Peter's Basilica through the Knights of Malta keyhole
- Listen to a guide's live commentary through an audio headset
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and chain lock
Bike seat for children (max. 4 years)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Labicana, 118, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats and tag-along are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
- For children aged between 5 and 9 and less than 1.50 metres tall a tag-along is provided. Due to limited availability, it is mandatory to communicate in advance if there are any children otherwise the tag-along cannot be guaranteed.
- Children aged 10 and above and who are more than 1.50 metres tall may ride their own bike.
- Please note that the total duration of the tour is flexible and adjustable according to the group's average speed, and it could be maximum half an hour less or more than the indicated time.
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Each child using a tag-along or a bike seat must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELEBIKE ROME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8350P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursArchitecture ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRomeUnique Experiences - Lake BraccianoMountain Bike Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoUnique Experiences - Lake BolsenaMountain Bike Tours - Lake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaUnique Experiences - OrvietoMountain Bike Tours - OrvietoArchitecture Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Basilica di Santa PrassedeVia Cola di RienzoCapuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)Piazza VeneziaPonza Island Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Santi Cosma e Damiano Church (Chiesa dei Santi Cosma e Damiano)Rome Via del CorsoCatacombs of Rome (Catacombe di Roma) Basilica di Sant'Andrea delle FratteVia Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)Stadium of Domitian (Stadio di Domiziano)Ponte SistoQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) Piazza NavonaLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino International Airport (FCO)