- A small-group tour makes for a personal way to discover the Colosseum
- Skip-the-line access helps you save time and beat the crowds
- Learn all about the Colosseum’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Make the most of your sightseeing time on this introductory tour
Departure & Return
Take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station, take the exit on Via Cavour. Please walk down on Via Cavour and in Largo Corrado Ricci turn left in via del Colosseo and walking up on the street you will see a little square with the restaurant and our office. This is Via Frangipane 30.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people)
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Departure timing may vary. Please check the timing on the tour option you booked to know at what time you have to be at the meeting place.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring a copy of your ID or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance at the Colosseum
- If you arrive late you might loose the tour
- The meeting time might have a slight change. In this case we will inform you in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please Note: In some areas the stroller must be carried by yourself due to architectural restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Express Colosseum Small Group Tour in Rome.