- Receive skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum
- Tour the Colosseum with a guide to learn about the bloody gladiator battles and other events held here
- Visit Palatine Hill to see Circus Maximus, where chariot races once took place
- Marvel at the ancient remains of the Roman Forum's temples and other sites
Departure & Return
Colosseum Tour departs from our office located on Via Frangipane, 30. Option 1: To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. If you take the exit with the stairs you will be on Via Cavour. Walking down on Via Cavour, after a few minutes you need to turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. Still a few minutes walking and the first alley on you right end side is your destination: Via Frangipane 30. Option 2: If you get off at Colosseo Stop , outside the metro take the right hand side and walk down Via dei Fori Imperiali (direction Venice square) after 5 minutes walk you will see on the right a little alley with an arch and this is via Frangipane 30. Our office is in a little square located opposite a restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted as huge backpacks will not be admitted
- Colosseums' Rules:No Permitted Sharps objects, liquids glass bottle, Drones, selfie-sticks parfumes & spray. Allow Plastic bottle water The tour runs in any weather conditions.
- ID Card/Passport is a must for Colosseum access
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although skip the line tickets are included, there may be some wait time to pass through security checks
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: if you arrive late you might lose the entrance or a part of the tour
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change. It is possible that you will visit first the Roman Forum and then the Colosseum
- The meeting time can be subject of a slight change. In this case we will call/text you in advance.
- Please note that due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for any persons with disabilities.
- Near public transportation
- Small group tour average 16 people (maximum 20 people).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIVICOS INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour.