Departure & Return
The tour is virtual, so you don't need to stay in Italy or Rome. Customers will stay in their own country, in their own house, and we'll connect using the app Zoom (you need to download it on your phone/tablet/pc before the tour).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The starting time of the experience is set according to the Italian time zone. Please check time difference according to the Country/State where you live
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Things Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.