Departure & Return
The meeting point is right in front of the Colosseum Metro B stop (Blue Line). Close by you can see a Green Kiosk and a pine tree. You can find the guide holding a sign/flag with the company logo. Please remember to show up about 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
At the end of the tour, you have free time inside the Colosseum. The guide shows to you the entrance to Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, where you can enter with the tickets provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From August 6th 2021 cultural sites in Italy will be legally required to ask their customers to show a "Green pass" (the health certificate is known in Italy, proves that the bearer has been fully vaccinated, has recovered from Covid-19 within the past six months, or has received a negative test result in the past 48 hours) before they’re allowed to enter. People from EU and Schengen zone countries, as well as the US, Canada, Uk Israel, and Japan, need to show equivalent health documents issued in their own country.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walkers Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Colosseum Express Skip-The-Line Guided Tour .