2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Enjoy an introduction to Rome’s most significant ancient landmarks on this afternoon tour. Use your skip-the-line ticket to entrance through a back entrance and explore areas that are typically off-limits to visitors, including the arena floor. Learn more about the Colosseum's history from your guide then, head to the Roman Forum, where you see ruins ranging from the Temple of Julius Caesar to the Senate House, before continuing to the Palatine Hill on your own.
- Visit three of Rome’s most important ancient landmarks, all in one tour
- Skip the line at the Colosseum, and see areas that are normally off-limits
- Explore the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Experience the Colosseum from the eyes of gladiators with special entry to the arena floor, only accessible to tours.
Saved to wishlist!
A local, English-speaking professional guide
Access to the restricted Colosseum Arena Floor
Guided tour of the Roman Forum
A Maximum Group Size of 15
Headsets for groups of 6 or more
Skip the line tickets to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Via della Salara Vecchia, 1385, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Roman Forum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Roman Forum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Roman Forum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 24338P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRomeArchaeology Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCategory
Triton Fountain (Fontana del Tritone)BioparcoQuirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaChurch of Our Lady of the Conception of the Capuchins (Santa Maria della Concezione dei Capucchini)Foro ItalicoCaelian Hill (Celio)Basilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)Ancient RomeChurch of Santa Maria della Vittoria (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Vittoria)Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Aventine Hill (Aventino)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Piazza del CampidoglioVilla FarnesinaSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)