Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour Castel Sant’Angelo with a guide to fully appreciate its history
- Kick off the tour with a stop at Benini’s sculpture-lined Ponte Sant’Angelo
- Fast-track entry to dedicate more time to exploring the castle interiors
- See the secret passage that popes would once use to escape the Vatican
Departure & Return
We meet on the bridge on the end furthest from the castle. Here you will find your guide holding a white Carpe Diem Rome flag.
We finish with the best panoramic view of Rome on the seventh floor of the Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carpe Diem Rome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms