- A small-group culinary tour through Rome’s Campo de' Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Pantheon
- Discover three of the capital’s most iconic neighborhoods on a scenic guided tour by foot
- Get an insider’s perspective as you skip the tourist track and explore little-known corners
- Learn which local specialties Romans have been eating for centuries—and enjoy free samples
Departure & Return
Down the bronze statue of Giordano Bruno, in the center of the square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience goes with sun or rain, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Tours with Local Guide Marta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience