Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy access to all areas of the Colosseum, including places normally off-limits
- Explore the Colosseum's underground chambers and see where wild animals were caged
- Visit the Roman Forum, walk up Palatine Hill and enjoy views of Nero's Circus Maximus
- Walk in the Gladiators' footsteps on the Arena floor
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo". If arriving by metro: Upon exiting the turnstiles of the metro, take an immediate right down the tiled hall to the escalator/stairs within the metro station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All participant names are required at the time of booking in order to enter the Colosseum. Every customer is required to carry a valid ID that matches the name on the ticket, or an entry will be refused. Name changes are not permitted once the booking is confirmed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the fact that Colosseum Underground entry tickets must be purchased using the full name of each passenger and cannot be modified or cancelled, no refund will be given for any tour cancellation once the tickets are purchased on the passengers’ behalf.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "There is a lot of walking on uneven ground and climbing of stairs so wear comfy shoes for sure." See review
- "Take water and ensure you go to toilet before you start as it's quite a way into the tour before a toilet break." See review
- "Take a water bottle and aome snacks as you will not get a chance to stop and get these." See review