- Discover major landmarks of Rome with a private guide
- Visit Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon
- See Michelangelo’s famous ceiling in the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance fees to the Colosseum and Vatican Museums are included
Departure & Return
At the newsagent in front of the Colosseum Metro Station Exit - ground level (there is only one exit, just in front of the monument) street address is: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00184, Roma. Your tour guide will be holding a sign with your name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- READ CAREFULLY: Because of the growing popularity of the current pope Francis and his intense activity in organising mass events in the Vatican some areas might get closed last minute without previous notice. This has already happened this year and can happen again during you Vatican tour: the Sistine chapel and/or the Basilica of Saint Peter might not be accessible. In case of such events our tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative focusing the tour inside the Vatican museums.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Made in italy Tours by Luca and his team of Guide mates
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience