- Maximize time in Rome on a combination tour
- Skip the line for quick access at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn about ancient Rome from a local guide
- Intimate group size with 12 people maximum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Under the M sign at the exit of the subway station "Colosseo" - upper level
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NB: You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth.
- Colosseum and Roman Forum are ancient sites and not wheelchair friendly.
- Strollers are allowed but not recommended; children must be carried by an adult or be able to walk for most of the tour
- There is no scheduled break, but it will be possible to stop for restrooms along the path.
- Large backpacks, camping bags, bulky bags, and luggage/trolleys are not allowed; medium and small backpacks can be shouldered and must be checked opened and visually inspected by security.
- Group size limited to 24 people in the Colosseum and 12 in the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Wear comfortable shoes; bring hat and sunscreen. Please note sprays and are not allowed in the Colosseum as well as perfumes, sun lotions, etc
- Infant price applies with the minimum of one adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time indicated on your voucher. Start time indicates the time your tour begins; please be there 15 minutes prior for check-in.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Liquids/sprays are prohibited from entering, as well as knives and weapons of self-defence.
- This walking tour is only available in English.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY RomaExperience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is definitely worth the extra cost for more access, even without the belvedere." See review
- "This tour costed more than I wanted to spend on the Colosseum, but it was more than worth it!!" See review
- "If there is an area of improvement, I suggest to add a warning on the meeting point note " There is no Toilet Facilities for the first 2 hours of tour." See review