6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the city and discover a world of subterranean sinkholes on a private tour of Los 7 Cenotes. On arrival, you’ll embark on a bike tour of the geological area, home to seven limestone sinkholes of different depths. Snorkel, swim, and splash in the natural pools, biking between each before you enjoy a traditional Mexican lunch. Water and coffee throughout the day are included.
- Discover the cenotes around Merida on a private tour
- Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch included
- Listen to Mayan legends and swim in the clear waters
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide (Spanish - English)
Use of bicycle and helmet
Visit one half open cenote and one cave.
Visit to the Ceiba
Medical expenses insurance
First aid kit
Open to share with more people
Transportation (Additional fee)
Departure & Return
Calle 20 101, Centro, Ejido del Centro, Yuc., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required for this private tour
- Please contact us after doing the booking for last details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los 7 Cenotes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Los 7 Cenotes with lunch and bike ride (Transportation not included).?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Los 7 Cenotes with lunch and bike ride (Transportation not included).?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Los 7 Cenotes with lunch and bike ride (Transportation not included).?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Los 7 Cenotes with lunch and bike ride (Transportation not included).?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35641P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeMountain Bike ToursSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRiviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenMountain Bike Tours - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelMountain Bike Tours - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelExtreme - CancunMountain Bike Tours - CancunSnorkeling - CancunCategory
Quintana RooMandala NightclubDzibilchaltunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)El Mirador LookoutCelestun Biosphere ReserveSanta Rosa WallParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubCozumel Museum (Museo de la Isla de Cozumel)Tankah ParkProgreso Cruise PortXenotes Oasis MayaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)MayapanDiscover Mexico Park CozumelCozumel Cruise Port