6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation will be on Triple/Quad basis on sharing basis
All Meals From 1st Day Dinner To Last Day Breakfast
Basic First Aid Medical kits, Oxygen Cylinder and Oxi meter
Surface Transfer from Dehradun - Sankari - Dehradun by Qualis/Sumo/Bolero/Max/Tempo Traveller
Porter/Mule for carrying personal luggage
Unscheduled stay due to landslide, political issues or anything which is not in our hand.
Anything not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go 360
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kedarkantha Trek?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kedarkantha Trek?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Kedarkantha Trek?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 225646P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRishikeshHiking - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandMulti-day Tours - Himachal Pradesh & UttarakhandHiking - New DelhiMulti-day Tours - New DelhiHiking - LehMulti-day Tours - LehCategory