- Walking tour of downtown Rimini with a private guide
- Stroll past the Arch of Augustus and hear tales of Federico Fellini
- See the Surgeon’s House with its collection of Roman medical instruments
- Explore the tangle of streets that make up Vecchia Pescheria
- Cross a centuries-old bridge to the village of San Giuliano
- Enjoy an itinerary that’s tailored to your interests by your own guide
Departure & Return
In front of Arco di Augusto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Accessible for those with limited mobility
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience