- Take a walking tour through Riga and see its highlights
- Learn about the history of the city and life during the Soviet era
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this private tour
Departure & Return
Please look for our guide with the badge. The guide will be standing in front of the Monument of Freedom (the front is where the inscription is), next to the bronze information plate embedded in the asphalt on the right side of the monument (if looking from Old Riga side).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Suitable strictly for active people only as quite a large amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of extreme weather (colder than -15C, hotter than +35C, stormy wind or rain) the tour would be cancelled and you would be offered full refund (or spot on the next available tour).
- Although children are allowed, this activity is not suitable for them
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raami Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff