Explore our promoted experiences
- Meet at Riga’s famous Laima Clock and finish at St. Peter’s Church
- Learn about the Freedom Monument, Powder Tower, House of the Black Heads, and more
- Your tour will produce a gallery of 20-40 high-resolution photos
- Receive edited photos by e-mail within three working days
Departure & Return
We will start the tour beside the iconic "Laima Clock", placed on the southern corner of Brivibas Square.
We will end the tour in front of the impressive Saint Peter's church, right at the centre of Old Riga, close to all the main city sights and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uri Foto
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.