- Private 3-hour tour of Jurmala from Riga
- Escape the city in favor of sandy beaches and pine forests
- Stroll along Jurmala Beach, flanked by 19th-century wooden houses, and visit Dzintari Forest Park
- Learn about the history and industry of the quaint coastal town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Riga Old town, Herdera laukums, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
What To Expect
Following a 30-minute drive, you’ll head straight to the town’s sandy beach to admire 19th-century wooden buildings. Paddle in the sea and hear about the resort town’s rapid increase in popularity from your guide.
Walk alongside Dzintari Forest Park, whose tall pine trees make an attractive backdrop, and take coffee or eat lunch (own expense) in one of the restaurants that line the promenade.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off at around midday.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour to Jurmala from Riga.